Get more customers by making sure your offering aligns with their most important needs.
Why Customer Development Matters
There’s nothing more important to your business than understanding the needs and motivations of your customers. If you don’t have a clarity on that, you’ll never be able to provide a product or service that they’ll want.
No matter what you’re offering and whether it’s for-profit or non-profit, your success hinges on finding the fit between what your business offers and your customers.
The challenge is that it’s often not clear who the right customers are and what they actually want. In fact, it’s so mysterious sometimes the customers themselves don’t even know!
This is why we’ve developed a process to pull the key areas of this challenge apart, attack each one systematically, and get clear answers.
Approach & Outcomes
We’ll help you to refine three key areas of Innovation:
- Define your target customer
- Understand what they seek to accomplish
- Pinpoint what they value in a solution
- Understand who you’re really competing against
- Map out your competitive landscape
- Identify a unique competitive position that you can claim and keep
- Take inventory of your strengths, weaknesses, and assets
- Create a strategy to meet your customers needs in a unique way
- Design an offering that delivers on the things your customers care about
Let’s work together to bring your innovation to life
Through our collaboration, you’ll get a clear direction on your Product / Market Fit and how to continue to work on the various pieces of it to continue refining it over time.
Get in touch today and we’ll help you unlock your next innovation project.
“Map & Fire helped us spin off a new company, refocused our core mission, and became our goto source for guidance on both strategy and digital marketing. Constantly coming up with fresh ideas, and fearless in challenging conventional thinking, we now think of Map & Fire as a valuable extension of our team.”Stu Pollard