Create a Powerful and Inspiring Big Picture For Your Business
Clarify your purpose, rally your team around your vision, and set meaningful goals.
Where is your business headed and what will you accomplish along the way?
These are big questions and answering them is tough! With questions like these, there are no “right” or “wrong” answers. To find something meaningful you have to be willing to dig in and get clear on what you’re aiming to do.
So yes, defining your company’s Big Picture is challenging, but the costs of not doing so are tremendous. If you want your business to stand for something more than the stuff you create, you need to articulate a core ideology that can inspire both your team and your customers.
Good news, though: you don’t have to do it alone!
About the Workshop
In this fun and interactive workshop, you’ll learn what it takes to define a clear and compelling Big Picture for your company, including your Purpose, Vision, Mission, Values and Goals.
You’ll learn the differences between these essential elements and how they fit together, along with good and bad examples of each, and guidelines for how to craft your own the right way.
Then you’ll get hands-on and work through exercises designed to help you create Big Picture statements for your own business and get real-time feedback in the workshop.
You’ll walk away with:
- The ability to define (or refine) a clear and compelling Purpose statement
- Guidelines for how to articulate an inspiring Vision for the future impact you intend to have on the world
- The ability to craft tailored Core Values statements that are meaningful, actionable, and unique to you.
- The ability to create clear Goals and concrete Objectives that fit together and support the Big Picture.
- A framework for evaluating new opportunities against your Big Picture, which will help you and save time & money by investing only in projects that align with your goals.